Author Topic: Investment order received Emails  (Read 1857 times)

jheizer

• View Profile
    • LC Tools
Investment order received Emails
« on: March 29, 2017, 09:57:23 PM »
Anyone else notice these stopped sending?  I stopped my buyer from sending me emails a while back as it was just more to look at each day.  I was thinking tonight that I hadn't seen any notes purchased lately.  Checked my server, buyer, etc.  Finally dumb me looked at the order history and I'm been buying almost every day like normal.  I guess they decided we didn't like these emails for.  I'd much rather have them than the "All Notes Issues" emails that are still coming.
Replacement to P2P Quant's Percentile Tool http://lc.geekminute.com

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Investment order received Emails
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 10:26:55 PM »
I buy through LC and they still send me investment emails, faster than I can log out.  Maybe your buyer has some preference box that needs to be checked?

jheizer

• View Profile
    • LC Tools
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 10:40:40 PM »
Weird.  Maybe it was just for API consumers.  I haven't updated my code in many weeks.  Email settings on the account still say real time.  Last email I got was March 20th and I've had 12 orders since then.

panther02912

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 10:29:00 AM »
Me too. My API order emails stopped about a week ago, and I logged in to confirm that the orders were still being placed and that my preference is still for email order confirmations.

I was getting ready to post and see if anybody else was seeing the same behaviorů

MarinBB

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 10:37:17 AM »
Yes, same. The API works normally but I stopped getting the confirmation emails from LC.

dr.everett

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 11:54:02 AM »
They've had some weird emails as of late. Last week I got an email from LC thanking me for turning on Automated Investing and how to proceed with it. WTF?
I use LR for my automation.

It made me go into both accounts and check/confirm that nothing unexpected had happened. It hadn't- so I marked it up to something glitch.

tom242

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2017, 02:09:06 AM »
Same issue.  No Investment order emails received since 3/22.  I use BV and I have regular purchases through the work week, plus I made no changes.  I could not find any issues with my LC or mail settings. 

jheizer

• View Profile
    • LC Tools
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 05:03:51 PM »
Looks like they turned them back on.