Author Topic: Silly Question  (Read 1595 times)

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
Silly Question
« on: May 26, 2017, 07:53:21 PM »
Why can't the Portfolio Details show the sold notes?

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Check out my Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey script for LendingClub here
    • Email
Re: Silly Question
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 05:17:17 PM »
Why can't it?

It could.

Why doesn't it?

Because they didn't program it that way.

I guess it's like having all those kids: You hope for the best, but once they're born you really never know what happens to them. ;-)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 05:19:39 PM by yojoakak »

nonattender

• I am not here.
    • View Profile
Re: Silly Question
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 09:55:24 PM »
I guess it's like having all those kids: You hope for the best, but once they're born you really never know what happens to them. ;-)

Sold Note Update #5953852:  "Called to ask for rent money, after taking 'educational trip' to nine countries in Europe for six months, with five 'friends' who have not yet reimbursed for airfare, food, hotels.  Promises is looking for a job and has interviews for unpaid internships next week, to capitalize on the Ph.D. in art history for which you're on the hook for $100k in co-signed student loans.  Says "found self" in Venice, though may have found more than that - waiting on pregnancy test.  Love of life - also broke - will need to emigrate and requests that you hire attorney to handle visa applications and put mom on notice to plan wedding and delay her retirement in order to pay for it - though may just live together for a while, as marriage is so last-century, but may be necessary to get lover into country and onto federal benefits.  Discovered new oil painting technique which will revolutionize abstract modern art, though Instagram has a filter to do it, now - those capitalist bastards.  Love and kisses (please send money, out of groceries).  -Your Sold Note"
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.