Author Topic: Really annoying- Lending Robot suspending Folio buying/selling  (Read 14782 times)

dr.everett

• View Profile
Re: Really annoying- Lending Robot suspending Folio buying/selling
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2017, 08:22:28 PM »
I can say I'm now prepared to leave Lending Robot if it comes to that. Checked all my settings over in Interest Radar and they are good to go. It should place sell orders for me this evening. As long as it does, I'm back in business. Not with the functionality that I want, but I'll get my time back. At this point that's all that really matters.

It really sucks that Lending Robot has been radio silent on the ongoing status of what (if anything) is being done to bring secondary market functionality back. I'd be willing to wait if there was ANY estimate of when things may be resolved. No status = no patience.

In lieu of an update, I'll be hitting the Close Account button on the 5th.   >:(

.Ryan.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 12:30:01 AM »
In lieu of an update, I'll be hitting the Close Account button on the 5th.   >:(

I don't blame you, but I am going to stick with them a bit longer and hopefully see this thing through. In my 3+ years of P2P investing, LR has been the only stable service throughout. I wish I could say the same about LC and P.....

Plus, I am Seattle based and got the chance to meet Emmanuel and team once. Good guys...Been a fan ever since.

dr.everett

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2017, 02:01:52 AM »

I don't blame you, but I am going to stick with them a bit longer and hopefully see this thing through. In my 3+ years of P2P investing, LR has been the only stable service throughout. I wish I could say the same about LC and P.....

Plus, I am Seattle based and got the chance to meet Emmanuel and team once. Good guys...Been a fan ever since.

I believe they are good guys as well- I've been very happy with their service up to now. As Emmanuel said about their decision, I don't make this decision lightly either. Trust me- Interest Radar is in Zombie Mode right now- they were supposed to have merged with Bluevestment- that was 2 years ago- nothing has happened since. Last time I had a problem with Interest Radar it took weeks and multiple emails before I got an answer back. That's when I left. I fully expect it to go away someday and not come back. They're my last option- and not a good one at that. But as long as they work I get 2 hours a day back- so the chance is worth it to me.

I'm just happy that it's still working right now. We'll see in the morning if I'm still that happy after it has posted sales for me. (Or not...) :o

My whole complaint is that I am paying for a service and not getting it. If Lending Robot said, "Hey- we know this feature isn't working right now, we think we can fix it in a month or two, here's $20 credit per month while we fix it.", I'd be thrilled and happy to stay.

Not communicating results/progress is a big deal. While the crickets are chirping I have to make a decision. It's been made. I hope they are listening.

dr.everett

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2017, 05:05:24 PM »
So it's getting down to the end of the month- after putting some additional thought into things- I'm going to close my LR account on the 31st- it coincides with the end of the month and then that way there's no chance of being billed for the next month.

Still haven't heard any meaningful updates- I'm disappointed. That said my sales on Interest Radar are working again and I have my time back. If/When LR does get secondary working again I'll come back, assuming I haven't finished my liquidation by then.

Good luck to those remaining. As others have said I've been very happy up to this point. Losing secondary was the straw that broke the camel's back.

dr.everett

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2017, 06:39:38 PM »
Don't know if anyone is still reading this- pulled the trigger last night & closed my LR account. Good luck to those remaining. Might be back when secondary returns unless I've managed to liquidate my accounts by then.

Rob L

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2017, 06:51:41 PM »
Hey, I'm still reading but I've well advertised I'm "already gone" in the Eagles sense.
My guess is that we lenders aren't the only ones hurting here but it's the whole LC/Prosper/P2P-MPL ecosystem (including LR).

jdaun

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2017, 10:11:44 AM »
I sent the following followup email to Lending Robot the day before the NSR/LR announcement was made.  Here's the reply I recieved yesterday:

My message:
Hi Stephen - Any update?

Can you at least tell us why you can't tell us anything about the termination of secondary market trading?

Also, my expectation would be for Lending Robot to issue a partial refund to customers, as compensation for the features that we're paying for (buy on secondary market/sell on secondary market) that Lending Robot advertised but is failing to deliver?

Thanks

Lending Robot's reply:
Hello,

We were recently acquired by NSR Invest.

It is now expected that secondary market automation is being depreciated for the foreseeable future, but no formal announcement has yet been made.

Regards,
Stephen

dr.everett

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2017, 06:29:28 PM »
Thanks for sharing the update.

toben88

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2017, 11:05:33 AM »
Well I guess this answer is better than no answer.

Can anyone comment on the foliofn tools that NSR has? Are there any?