Author Topic: LendingRobot and NSR Invest join forces  (Read 556 times)

jdaun

• View Profile
LendingRobot and NSR Invest join forces
« on: August 10, 2017, 11:23:54 AM »
Received this email today ... I imagine this is why Lending Robot turned off Folio investing. 
Curious what the forum thinks about this turn of events:

We are pleased to announce that NSR Invest and Lending Robot have officially joined forces to become the largest independent robo-advisor in the alternative lending space.The combination of both firms’ robust technologies and expertise puts us in the best position to provide superior investment management services to our clients.

The websites, operating, and trading systems of NSRinvest.com and LendingRobot.com will continue to function separately in the short term as we focus on combining the entities. With this combination of our firms, we are bringing enhanced capabilities to our combined client bases today, and we have big plans for the future. A shining example of the kind of innovation that we will emphasize is the Lending Robot Series Fund, which provides customization, liquidity, and diversification to investors through a transparent, seamless, and low-cost fund structure. You can learn more about the Series here.

We will be able to provide you many new services and areas of expertise in the future. We look forward to discussing those in more depth with you. Please rest assured that the things you love about both platforms will remain the same, including:

•Access to our dedicated client service team
•Support for each marketplace lending provider
•Our low, transparent management fees

If you have any questions about this exciting news and what it may mean for you, please feel free to contact us as at 720-259-0455 or reply to this email. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve as your investment advisor in the alternative lending space, and also for your loyalty. We are confident that our new affiliation will serve us all well.

Cheers,

The LendingRobot team

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: LendingRobot and NSR Invest join forces
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 11:33:06 AM »
"•Access to our dedicated client service team"  ?!  Yeah.  Uh-huh.  Not so much.

fliphusker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 12:26:23 PM »
Have you ever chatted with NSR? I am going to assume not. I generally get a response from them on their chat within hours, if not immediately. Did BETA testing with them and they are great to deal with. Every one of my questions and concerns has been replied to.
As an NSR user, I am excited to see what changes. That is, if I remain investing in the FOLIO market.
"•Access to our dedicated client service team"  ?!  Yeah.  Uh-huh.  Not so much.

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 01:45:05 PM »
I took it that "our" referred to both NSR and Lending Robot, which are now one.  Yes, for the latter it can only get better.

dr.everett

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 03:54:04 PM »
Unless LR brings back Folio I have no further interest in them.

Half Right

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 03:26:20 PM »
Survival of the fittest. reminds me of 2 lions and only 1 meal on a dessert island. Lets join forces and go down with ship.

fliphusker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 04:44:06 PM »
Why are they on a desert island and how did they get there? Where is this ship? Working on my humor today. :P
Survival of the fittest. reminds me of 2 lions and only 1 meal on a dessert island. Lets join forces and go down with ship.

thezfunk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 03:53:27 PM »
NSR has also announced they will no longer support the secondary market.  Looks like this is finally the end for me.