Author Topic: LC stock up .32 a share the last 2 days- no breaking news- anyone know why?  (Read 929 times)

dr.everett

• View Profile
One of the few things I still have an interest in about LC is their stock- I've got 26K shares. It seems to be fairly cyclical lately- before earnings it goes up a bit, after earnings, way down. I've watched it enough that I think I have a reasonable sense of timing. ;)

Odd thing is that it went up quite a bit the last few days for no apparent reason. Not complaining, but does anyone know why? There's not anything in their press releases that I found, and we're still months off from the quarterly earnings. (Should be August 8th or thereabouts)

Any thoughts?

rawraw

• View Profile
I think you are mistaking noise for signal.  But who knows, there could be a reason

dr.everett

• View Profile
I think you are mistaking noise for signal.  But who knows, there could be a reason

I'm thinking so too- but was wondering. Thought maybe I'd missed something.

Only things I was thinking of was beginning of the month, people with options, shorts, etc. Stuff that I don't feel comfortable playing with. ;) At this point I'll be happy to sit and watch it hopefully continue to go up and maybe if I'm lucky will manage to catch it for a couple of cycles.

We'll see....

MoMoney

• View Profile
One of the few things I still have an interest in about LC is their stock- I've got 26K shares. It seems to be fairly cyclical lately- before earnings it goes up a bit, after earnings, way down. I've watched it enough that I think I have a reasonable sense of timing. ;)

Odd thing is that it went up quite a bit the last few days for no apparent reason. Not complaining, but does anyone know why? There's not anything in their press releases that I found, and we're still months off from the quarterly earnings. (Should be August 8th or thereabouts)

Any thoughts?

what goes down for no reason, goes back up for no reason.

dr.everett

• View Profile
Yes- apparently so. Now I have a new reason to pay attention to their stock. It went up again today by another 8%. Looking at a very large green number next to LC in my stock account.  ;D

May it continue on for the next few days for no reason. ;)

JohnWick7

• View Profile
It is a good idea for puppets.