Author Topic: I am an e-commerce seller and looking for additional capital to grow my business  (Read 7107 times)

caseywen

• View Profile
I would like to educate myself on ways of accessing additional line of credit to grow my business. My company was founded in 2010 and has been profitable since. In 2016, I tapped into a new way of generating revenue,  which requires increasing cash to purchase inventory as the business is growing.  I would like to know:
1. P2P lending sites that offer line of credit
2. the best interest rate/APR available
3. P2P lending sites that are friendly to e-commerce retailers

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Caseywen

Fred93

• View Profile
These guys are into lending to small businesses.

www.dealstruck.com

www.fundingcircle.com

www.lendingclub.com  (At the top of the first page, click on "business loans")

Can't tell you who has best product or interest rate for you, because the products are different, and each one will evaluate your credit and business situation using their own rules, so you may get a different answer from each.

Good luck.

caseywen

• View Profile
Fred93 - I appreciate your note.  I tried LendingClub, who did not respond to my application directly. Instead, they sent me to a company called Opportunity Fund.   I have no clue of reasons of declining.  Anyway,  I am happy to see a response since I posted a few minutes ago  :)

Caseywen

SAM CONSULTANT LLC

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello Caseywen

SAM Consultant is a venture capital firm. SAM Consultant is engaged in the service of offering financial products, such as loans and guaranties, funds, political risk insurance, all of which help any business to start and grow in emerging markets around the globe. SAM Consultant generally manages and promotes fundraising activities. Its prime objective is to catalyze revenues, jobs, and growth opportunities with cautious efforts to preserve capital.
SAM Consultant is mainly in the business of providing five services:

Business Consultancy
Project Loan
Seed-funding
Grant In- Aid and
Corporate Legal

Please let us know if there any financial service need in your company. To know more details about our business you can visit our website http://samconsultant.org/.

With regards,

SAM Consultant LLC

Fred93

• View Profile
The SAM Consultant web site is interesting.  Especially the details they provide, such as...
http://samconsultant.org/frequently-asked-questions/
Q3 How does the fund travel once sanctioned?

1. OPIC releases the fund to the designated sanctioned project with the SAM's guarantee of refund, signed and notarized.

2. Fund is released from USA through Govt. route which circles financial nodes from USA-> Geneva -> Beijing -> Hongkong -> New Delhi

3. SAM converts the Foreign Currency in Hongkong and is placed in the account of SAM in RBI, India in Rupee. The Rupee loan is provided to the sanctioned project as per DPR provided by the client.

4. Repatriation route is same as above; the client pays back in rupee which SAM converts in the Designated Currency. The client bears no cost of conversion either pre or post.

SAM CONSULTANT LLC

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you 
 Fred93

We really appreciate your feedback.

Fred

• View Profile
SAM CONSULTANT LLC, based on your LendAcademy profile http://www.lendacademy.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=7633, you already "sustained more than $500 billion of investment in over 660 projects"

This is larger than LC, which originated only $20 billions so far.

What do we miss here?

Being an organization registered with the EU Business Consulate, SAM works with the trustworthy and renowned global counter partners like Overseas Private International Corporation (OPIC), United Nation (UN), and International Venture Capital Association (IVCA). SAM offers its services to several new and growing business enterprises of the industry in more than 186 nations all over the world. Emphasizing more on the empowerment of women and green house responsibility, the company has sustained more than $500 billion of investment in over 660 projects, generated an estimated $98 billion with job creation of more than 10000 people. Also, with their wide expertise in this area, SAM has lent a hand to more than 280 NGOs achieving their goals.

Fred

• View Profile
SAM CONSULTANT LLC, based on your LendAcademy profile http://www.lendacademy.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=7633, you already "sustained more than $500 billion of investment in over 660 projects"

This is larger than LC, which originated only $20 billions so far.

What do we miss here?

Based on State of Delaware registration (https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/Ecorp/EntitySearch/NameSearch.aspx), SAM CONSULTANT LLC is not even 1 year old, with Incorporation Date of 1/21/2016.

Something does not really add up about your company.

SAM CONSULTANT LLC

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello Fred,

SAM Consultant LLC was previously known as "Shuvam Enterprises" registered in delaware.
In our website also we have mentioned this.

Fred

• View Profile
Hello Fred,

SAM Consultant LLC was previously known as "Shuvam Enterprises" registered in delaware.
In our website also we have mentioned this.

OK.

Anything to back up this statement: "more than $500 billion of investment in over 660 projects"? 

That is essentially the market cap of Apple nowadays, but we have not heard anything about you as much as Apple.

SAM CONSULTANT LLC

• View Profile
    • Email
Dear Fred,

These are selective information which are covered under NDNC agreement. Though you can check the LinkedIn profile and other business details made public through various Government and Non-  Government we are being working under and associated with. And if you really care, you can also apply for your project, sign a ND and get the same.

hayeskt6

• View Profile
I would like to educate myself on ways of accessing additional line of credit to grow my business. My company was founded in 2010 and has been profitable since. In 2016, I tapped into a new way of generating revenue,  which requires increasing cash to purchase inventory as the business is growing.  I would like to know:
1. P2P lending sites that offer line of credit
2. the best interest rate/APR available
3. P2P lending sites that are friendly to e-commerce retailers

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Caseywen

Hi there Caseywen,

I think you should look into our platform at Kickfurther. We don't give line of credits but instead do crowdfunding on consignment. This means that the people interested in your co-op on our platform can essentially purchase the inventory for you. You then sell it and payback the agreed upon amount to the backers. Here is a link about our growth which also contains an internal link to our website. http://info.kickfurther.com/data-driven-analysis-the-top-5-fastest-growing-companies-in-boulder. Here is a referral link that you can click to get a few dollars in your account and play around before you move further http://kickfurther.com/u/n5yx75sc1h. If you are interested in working with us after you like what you see, please don't hesitate to email me at keeton@kickfurther.com.

Cheers!

annagreenang

• View Profile
    • Business Loans
These guys can help you get loan you need.

www.onlinecheck.com

www.fundingcircle.com

www.lendingclub.com 

Can't tell you who has best interest rate for you, because the products are different, and each one will evaluate your credit and business .