Author Topic: What features do you still use on IR?  (Read 406 times)

rev

• View Profile
    • Interest Radar
    • Email
What features do you still use on IR?
« on: August 01, 2018, 03:06:11 PM »
If you still use IR: what features have you been using?

I'm working on cleaning up what doesn't work anymore and what is now useless (since after 5 years since IR was created, a lot changed in LC), so that I can work again on improving features that are actually valuable. Guidance on this would be appreciated!

My idea is to retire the auto-invest feature, since that space is overcrowded now and I doubt too many services are beating LC's own Automated Investing product, and focusing on portfolio monitoring and auto-sell. I've recently fixed the Collection Log monitoring (if you are signed up for that, you probably noticed the emails coming in again) and I'm planning to make the auto-sell rules more flexible. Anything else that currently exists or that could be added that you think is worth exploring?

If you prefer to reply privately, email me at rbasto@interestradar.com

Thanks!

New Jersey Guy

• Hell Yea it's a Hemi!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What features do you still use on IR?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 09:24:20 AM »
The Analysis Page.  I have several strategies saved to that section.  None pull up any results anymore.
Return over deposits:   66.82%
IRR:   86.54%
As of April 30, 2014

PennySaved

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 04:31:03 PM »
I am using the auto-sell as I am winding down both my taxable LC and Roth IRA LC account.  Mostly been selling in my Roth account.  May start to aggressively sell some in my taxable LC.

.Ryan.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 10:38:45 AM »
I am using the auto-sell as I am winding down both my taxable LC and Roth IRA LC account.  Mostly been selling in my Roth account.  May start to aggressively sell some in my taxable LC.

I'd love to hear your experience with auto-sell. I'd like to accelerate my liquidation, but I am not interested in doing it at a significant loss. My concern would be that auto-selling might price my notes lower than I'd like.

I still have nearly 4k notes, and trying to manually sell them on Folio was extremely tedious.