Author Topic: Collection logs no longer published?  (Read 2121 times)

flyp52

• View Profile
Collection logs no longer published?
« on: April 04, 2019, 02:37:38 PM »
It appears LC recently stopped publishing collection logs. I was using that info to help decide what notes to sell. Does anyone have further info on this? Here's what is displayed now:

Investors should expect that a portion of the corresponding loans will become past-due or charge off.
Lending Club will make every reasonable effort to contact delinquent borrowers, collect outstanding payments, and bring the loan back to "Current" status.

The collections process is highly regulated and Lending Club takes comprehensive action according to the legal guidelines on collections activities.

How Lending Club deals with delinquent borrowers: learn more >
Regulatory Guidelines for Collections: learn more >
To protect the identity and privacy of our borrowers, not all collections activities may be shared with investors. There may be more collection activities than those reported in the Collection Log below.

Edward Reid

• I see the brevity of truth.
    • View Profile
    • Paleolithic Refugia
    • Email
Re: Collection logs no longer published?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 02:44:32 PM »
I came here with the same question. I'm guessing it's a bug.

https://help.lendingclub.com/hc/en-us/articles/216127987-Where-can-investors-see-ongoing-collection-activities-on-late-Notes-

still says investors can see collection activity. Just like always. I think they would have fixed that had the change been planned.

Edward

hdsouza

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 10:25:13 PM »
I had sent LC support an email yesterday and they mentioned they were checking on it .
If more of us contact support, they will probably understand the need for the Collection logs and put them back on.

flyp52

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 12:21:32 PM »
The collection logs are still displayed on Folio...

Edward Reid

• I see the brevity of truth.
    • View Profile
    • Paleolithic Refugia
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2019, 10:46:21 AM »
Got email from LC yesterday saying they are working on it. Today I see collection logs.

Edward