Author Topic: Highlight Previous or Next Loan (Grease Monkey or Other Script?)?  (Read 3000 times)

viking

• View Profile
    • Email
After I have added my loans, I review them on the "View Order" page. If I don't like the loan, I delete it (clicking on the trash icon). However, after deleting the loan, I often loose track of  which loan I had already previously reviewed and approved (didn't delete). I usually have to re-review several loans to get back on track.

I don't hold my breath that LC will improve this anytime soon. Thus, it would be great if someone had a Firefox and/or Internet Explorer Script or any other way of highlighting the loan prior to (or after) the deleted loan.

Randawl

• View Profile
Re: Highlight Previous or Next Loan (Grease Monkey or Other Script?)?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 04:03:23 PM »
Have you tried going sequentially down the list one at a time?  After I mentally approve a loan I look to see what number I am on or look at a loan characteristic and start with the one right under it.

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Check out my Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey script for LendingClub here
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 04:31:58 PM »
I open all the notes I might like in new windows/tabs. Then I can review them at my leisure.

I also use a script that allows me to attach little notes to the loans.

viking

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 04:47:19 PM »
Have you tried going sequentially down the list one at a time?  After I mentally approve a loan I look to see what number I am on or look at a loan characteristic and start with the one right under it.
That is what I do. However, after deleting a loan I often loose track of which was the previous one I looked at (I often get distracted as I work and the cursor is not on the previous loan). Of course, I could scratch down the loan details of the the last approved loan as I go down the list so that I can find it again, it is just extra work..

I open all the notes I might like in new windows/tabs. Then I can review them at my leisure.

I also use a script that allows me to attach little notes to the loans.
In my case, the notes are already listed on the order page (using independent methods, e.g. Interest Radar), and I would just need to delete the loans that I do not like (e.g. N/A for Employer).

Randawl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 01:04:44 AM »
I could scratch down the loan details of the the last approved loan as I go down the list so that I can find it again

Right before I click to delete a note, I glance up and try to remember the loan grade and the loan name it is attached to or some other easy combination of facts associated with the loan listed above it.  Then I quickly scroll down after the page is refreshed and try to find it again before I forget!