Author Topic: FolioFn monthly statements  (Read 2877 times)

SeanMcD

• View Profile
    • Email
FolioFn monthly statements
« on: February 01, 2013, 02:17:39 PM »
Nice enhancement here - the NoteID in the monthly trading statement is now a link to the note, so you don't lose the Loan/Note/Order numbers necessary to check back on the loan later.  Looks like they started doing this partway through December, but I didn't see it until this month's summary.  It's a minor improvement, but appreciated.

rev

• View Profile
    • Interest Radar
    • Email
Re: FolioFn monthly statements
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 02:50:09 PM »
Is that only for notes bought? I have some notes sold in January, but no link. The format has indeed changed, but I don't see more information than it had before.
Just to be clear, is this the page you're talking about?
https://www.lendingclub.com/foliofn/traderStatement.action?start_date_trader_statements=01/01/2013

SeanMcD

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 02:55:04 PM »
Doh, my mistake.  Link was added by yojoakak's most excellent GreaseMonkey script - I just hadn't noticed before that it altered that page.  Sorry for the misinformation.

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Check out my Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey script for LendingClub here
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 09:45:03 PM »
Doh, my mistake.  Link was added by yojoakak's most excellent GreaseMonkey script - I just hadn't noticed before that it altered that page.  Sorry for the misinformation.

Hey thanks for the plug! (Check out your Year End Trader Statement, too.)

If the script knows the loan_id and the order_id for a note, it will add the link.

It sure would be nice if LendingClub just let you link to a note without the order_id, but I guess they have their reasons. I've been working on a way to scan your old orders and pick up those values, but I haven't released that yet.

Link to the script: https://userscripts.org/scripts/show/103295
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 10:13:56 PM by yojoakak »