Author Topic: Did payments not post today?  (Read 22881 times)

Show Me The $

• View Profile
Re: Did payments not post today?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 04:17:38 AM »
Does anyone on the forum who is in touch with lC on this issue? This should not be!
Lending Club definitely know about this issue. I have been copied on a couple of different emails from investors on Friday and Saturday.

Ok, thanks! If you have any insight or info on this and are able to share would be great. How does something like this happen? Thanks again

SkaXc0re77

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 07:32:45 AM »
Just so i make sure I undertsand - notes that were supposed to pay on 3/7 *SHOULD* post today?  Or tomorrow?

SarahV

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 08:45:18 AM »
Just so i make sure I undertsand - notes that were supposed to pay on 3/7 *SHOULD* post today?  Or tomorrow?
Tomorrow. Today should be 3/6.

SkaXc0re77

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 10:45:42 AM »
any word if this is going to be fixed?  All of my 3/4's STILL say in grace period.

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 09:14:46 PM »
What method do you use to determine when a payment was due?
Mine that show up as grace are actually in grace.  There's something I don't know
about how to tell the difference!

Randawl

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2013, 09:58:56 PM »
All of mine that were affected in that way have not been rectified either.  I doubt it will be retroactively addressed by LC, but I hope I am wrong.

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013, 01:11:38 AM »
Yes, my notes show the same for 3/4s posted on 3/9.

Account Activity page:  I find my 3/9 posted note on the My Notes page and it says Current, but when I click on Current and look at the note it says the same thing as yours do, completed--in grace period (which is clearly wrong!).  Looking up in reverse on the My Notes page, the 3/4 notes that say In Grace Period (3)  actually are.  So, the rest of my 3/4 are current on the My Notes page but on the individual Loan Performance page they all falsely report In Grace Period.

All the non-real-grace 3/4s posted to Activity on 3/8 correctly report Completed--On Time.
Hope 3/9 catches up!

Show Me The $

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013, 09:05:19 AM »
Have any of the heavy hitter investors here gotten a response to explain what the heck was/is going on in this regard?

MTaylor

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2013, 11:33:16 AM »
I don't think they ever said they would fix it.

SkaXc0re77

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2013, 12:21:56 PM »
Thats crazy.  Their "hick-up" costs you potential money on the resale market.

SeanMcD

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2013, 06:48:00 PM »
Heard back from LC about this, and they said that the bogus grace period payments should be fixed in the next site update.

Randawl

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2013, 08:08:17 PM »
Heard back from LC about this, and they said that the bogus grace period payments should be fixed in the next site update.

Neat, thanks for passing on the info.

yaoyao

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 05:24:08 PM »
My 3/4 notes still show "completed - in grade period".  Guess that site update hasn't occurred. 

Another question.  Since this February doesn't have 29-31.  All notes issued on these days now have 28 as payment due day.  I have one 3/28 note that just received payment today (one day late), it lists as "completed - in grace period", but I think it might one of these original 29-31 notes.  Anyone has similar issue?

SarahV

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2013, 10:03:56 PM »
Another month later... I guess Lending Club has no intention of fixing this. Knowing full well that a batch of your securities are being incorrectly listed - in a way that could significantly impact the value - and refusing to correct it is a pretty seriously bad business practice, no?