Author Topic: Current Listings  (Read 3089 times)

Bilgefisher

• View Profile
Current Listings
« on: March 13, 2013, 07:16:05 PM »
The current listings checkbox is not saving and is defaulting to $25 despite saving it to another amount.  I have to go into each of my saved searches manually to see if there are any loans available.  IS this a bug or default?

viking

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Current Listings
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 07:23:20 PM »
The current listings checkbox is not saving and is defaulting to $25 despite saving it to another amount.  I have to go into each of my saved searches manually to see if there are any loans available.  IS this a bug or default?
1. Check the current listings checkbox and select your amount,
2. Click on run
3. Save it with some name.

Bilgefisher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 09:29:40 AM »
I have done exactly that on all my saved searches.  After two or 3 times logging in, it no longer saves the current listing amount or checkbox.

Bilgefisher

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 01:19:01 PM »
I'm still having this issue despite saving my searches correctly with current listing and desired amount.  I still have to manually go through each search, select current listing and my amount, then hit run.  Not the end of the world, but very time consuming.

To compound this, available loans are not always showing up on the widget.  I cannot readily see if there are any loans available that meet my searches until I go through each one manually.  Today for instance, it showed no available loans for any of my searches, when I clicked through them manually, there were loans available.  The available loans number is extremely useful and time saving when it works correctly.

Jason

rev

• View Profile
    • Interest Radar
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 08:02:24 PM »
The amount not loading can only be related to checking Show Foliofn. When you do that, the amount is not loaded because it doesn't apply to secondary market trading.
Now, the strategies not showing all the hits is something that shouldn't happen. I'll try to figure out what can be causing it.

Bilgefisher

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 09:46:46 AM »
Thanks Rev, I'll make sure my filters do not have Folio checked.

Bilgefisher

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 08:56:26 PM »
Rev,

By deselecting the folio listings, it appears to have not only fixed the current listing investing amount but also the available loans showing up on the right.  Thanks for the tip.