Author Topic: maybe im sensitive  (Read 11862 times)

MTaylor

• View Profile
Re: maybe im sensitive
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2013, 09:58:57 PM »
I also have 2 loans that completed payment 3/21 (due 3/15 and 3/17) and for which payment has not been deposited to my account.

None of the 14 completed payments from 3/22 (due date 3/18) have been deposited to my account.

I have noticed the lag time between when LC collects your money and actually gives it to you seems to be getting longer and longer.

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2013, 10:22:01 PM »
Just wondering--could accrued interest amounts somehow be affected by whatever the accounting problem is? 

My Accrued Interest has been lagging behind last month's all month, in spite of many new loans at the same rate coming on board.  I've been trying to figure out why.

SkaXc0re77

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2013, 10:37:35 PM »
Now I have one cent pending in fees.  So I received one of my two outstanding payments.  The next new batch of notes I should collect on is due on the 22, so that should post this coming Thursday to me.  Well see what happens.  I am going to call them tomorrow tho and see what they have to say about this as well as the 3/4 notes paying in grace period since they never responded to my email about that one.

***EDIT FOLLOWS***

3 mins after posting this.... BOOM - That note posted over.  So my account is now up to date (save those 3/4's and there shoddy "grace period" that never was)!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 10:41:56 PM by SkaXc0re77 »

SarahV

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2013, 09:27:50 AM »
My account took a little longer, but they caught up with my payments overnight last night as well. I guess we'll see if it happens again this week when the big stack of Thursday payments hits.

I also had a bunch of Folio sales get canceled because the payments had taken so long to process. Even though they showed "completed" since last week, the payment came in several days late and interfered with the sale... grumble.

Cliff_S

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2013, 10:55:05 AM »
I also had a bunch of Folio sales get canceled because the payments had taken so long to process. Even though they showed "completed" since last week, the payment came in several days late and interfered with the sale... grumble.

Had that happen to me too.  I found a $22 note Friday that I thought I was going to pick up.  The note was late and the seller had discounted it to $11. Payment finally processed Monday and the sale was cancelled.  Oh well...

Cliff