Author Topic: New vs. old loan history file - amount funded by investors - possible error?  (Read 2568 times)

brycemason

• View Profile
    • P2P-Picks.com
    • Email
For those of you who save old versions of the loan stats files, I've noticed something strange since LC reworked the file structure (and included more variables). Any thoughts?

Consider the following loan #54734. It was issued ages ago, so data should not be changing.

Old extract: There is a field named "amountfundedbyinvestors." This field is 19080.06.

New extract: The same field is presumably "funded_amnt_inv." This field as 19419.94.

Looking through the payment history file, LC's december extract shows this loan with an original principal balance (funded by investors) of $19080.06.

I've called LC and posed this question.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 05:03:21 PM by brycemason »

Fred

• View Profile
Old extract: There is a field named "amountfundedbyinvestors." Consider loan #54734. This field is 19080.06.

bryce,

When did you get your old extract?

My LoanStats.csv  shows [Amount Funded By Investors] = 19419.94 (downloaded last night).

Some of the fields are not static before the loan is issued.

Fred

• View Profile
My issue was on the record counts.

The old loanstats file has 127K+ records; the new loanstats file has only 124K+ records (as of today).

brycemason

• View Profile
    • P2P-Picks.com
    • Email
I was in the habit of downloading a loanstats file every month. The one I noted as "old" was from 22-Feb-2013.