Author Topic: Paid project - API  (Read 2192 times)

ThinleyWangchuk

• View Profile
Paid project - API
« on: July 24, 2013, 05:29:42 PM »
Hi guys,
I am looking for someone to build an API for lendingclub.  You will be compensated for the project.  If you are interested, please pm me...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 08:56:56 PM by wangchuk »

Zach

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Paid project - API
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 05:46:47 PM »
Hi guys,
I am looking for someone to build an API for lendingclub.  You will be compensated for the project.  If you are interested, let me know...

What do you mean by this? LC already has an API - you wouldn't be building one for them. I assume you are asking if someone can make you a 3rd-party application that uses the LC API to place orders?

ThinleyWangchuk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 05:51:04 PM »
Hi guys,
I am looking for someone to build an API for lendingclub.  You will be compensated for the project.  If you are interested, let me know...

What do you mean by this? LC already has an API - you wouldn't be building one for them. I assume you are asking if someone can make you a 3rd-party application that uses the LC API to place orders?

Yes.  I would am looking for a 3rd party application that I could use to place orders.  Any thoughts on this Zach?

mo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 07:12:42 PM »
You would probably need to be more specific about what you want and what your cost expectations are.  Custom applications are generally expensive.  Software and web services are only cheap because the cost of the initial development ends up being amortized over 1,000's of copies/subscriptions sold.

Zach

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 08:51:48 PM »
You would probably need to be more specific about what you want and what your cost expectations are.  Custom applications are generally expensive.  Software and web services are only cheap because the cost of the initial development ends up being amortized over 1,000's of copies/subscriptions sold.

Yes, this is true. I'm not  a programmer myself, so I can't provide tons of advice, but I am familiar with some concepts.